When it comes to taking care of our accessories, handbags are number one on the list. Here I bring you some tips on how to take care of them so that they always look like new:
1. Store your handbags in a dry place. Humidity can create mold and stain them.
2. Keep them away of rough surfaces. I suggest using a dust bags to protect them.
3. To un-dust your bags you can use a dry or little wet rag.
4. Pens can be an enemy of leather bags. Once leather is stained with ink it is very hard to remove it.
5. Fortunately, now a days there are a great variety of products to clean and condition the leather making your leather bags look like anew.
Try them and let us know how it goes.